1. Stats 2. Team 3. Division 4. Dashboard

Next Game

Milliman (+6.0)

vs

Maccabi NYC (-6.0)

ODDS TO WIN: 41.2% ODDS TO WIN: 58.8%

Aug. 17, 2015 | 9:50 p.m. at Regis High School, 55 East 85th St

41.2
Milliman PPG RSVP
Tyler Engel 0.0
0.0
PPG
0.0
RPG
0.0
2P%
0.0
3P%
0.0
FT%
Andrew Bochner 8.0
8.0
PPG
5.0
RPG
42.9
2P%
0.0
3P%
80.0
FT%
Craig Cartossa 7.5
7.5
PPG
9.0
RPG
50.0
2P%
33.3
3P%
33.3
FT%
Jared Hirsch 3.5
3.5
PPG
6.0
RPG
33.3
2P%
0.0
3P%
75.0
FT%
ryan cannon 2.0
1.0
PPG
3.5
RPG
33.3
2P%
0.0
3P%
0.0
FT%
Sean Pittinger 13.0
13.0
PPG
10.0
RPG
41.7
2P%
0.0
3P%
60.0
FT%
Ao Li 6.0
6.0
PPG
5.0
RPG
60.0
2P%
0.0
3P%
0.0
FT%
David Stoddard 2.0
2.0
PPG
4.0
RPG
33.3
2P%
0.0
3P%
0.0
FT%
Maccabi NYC PPG RSVP
David Cyngiser 9.5
Height View All Stats
6' 0"
9.5
PPG
3.6
RPG
70.0
2P%
0.0
3P%
75.0
FT%
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 6.0
5.0
PPG
5.3
RPG
47.6
2P%
42.9
3P%
50.0
FT%
Simon Rakosi 3.8
3.0
PPG
4.6
RPG
40.0
2P%
25.0
3P%
0.0
FT%
Nick Liveris 14.0
7.0
PPG
3.5
RPG
80.0
2P%
0.0
3P%
66.7
FT%
Nelson Lopes 10.8
10.8
PPG
2.0
RPG
88.9
2P%
26.7
3P%
71.4
FT%
Tim Hirsch 5.0
4.2
PPG
2.5
RPG
42.1
2P%
37.5
3P%
0.0
FT%
Marc Thibaut 5.0
Height View All Stats
6' 1"
2.5
PPG
2.0
RPG
25.0
2P%
50.0
3P%
0.0
FT%
Greg Galel 4.0
1.0
PPG
6.3
RPG
6.3
2P%
0.0
3P%
100.0
FT%

Maccabi NYC statsView Team Career Stats

WIN 2 - 4 LOSS

Player Pts Ast Reb Stl Blk 2P% 3P% FT% TO PF
Nick Liveris 7.0 0.0 3.5 0.5 0.0 80.0% 0.0% 66.7% 0.0 0.0
Nelson Lopes 10.8 2.0 2.0 0.8 0.0 88.9% 26.7% 71.4% 0.0 0.6
Tim Hirsch 4.2 0.8 2.5 1.0 0.0 42.1% 37.5% 0.0% 0.0 0.8
Marc Thibaut 2.5 1.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 25.0% 50.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0
Simon Rakosi 3.0 1.4 4.6 0.6 0.2 40.0% 25.0% 0.0% 0.0 1.0
Greg Galel 1.0 0.8 6.3 0.8 0.0 6.3% 0.0% 100.0% 0.0 0.8
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 5.0 0.3 5.3 0.2 0.5 47.6% 42.9% 50.0% 0.0 1.0
David Cyngiser 11.0 1.0 4.7 0.7 0.7 66.7% 0.0% 75.0% 0.0 1.0

last game played

Aug. 17, 2015
W

35

Milliman (0-5)
Final

37

Maccabi NYC (2-4)
Milliman 37 0 35
Maccabi NYC 31 0 37

Stats

Shotchart

Milliman

Maccabi NYC

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
ryan cannon 0 1 5 2 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 5
Sean Pittinger 13 1 10 0 2 5 12 0 0 3 5 0 10
Jared Hirsch 2 2 7 0 0 1 3 0 1 0 0 0 7
Andrew Bochner 14 2 5 2 1 5 10 0 0 4 5 0 5
Craig Cartossa 8 1 10 3 2 4 5 0 3 0 1 0 10
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Nick Liveris 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Nelson Lopes 10 1 0 0 0 4 4 0 1 2 3 0 0
Tim Hirsch 11 1 6 1 0 4 10 1 2 0 2 0 6
Marc Thibaut 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2
Simon Rakosi 4 1 3 1 1 2 3 0 1 0 0 0 3
Greg Galel 0 1 1 0 0 0 4 0 1 0 0 0 1
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 0 0 4 0 1 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 4
David Cyngiser 6 2 6 0 0 3 6 0 0 0 0 0 6
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.

games playedView Career Games

Aug. 11, 2015
L

71

Arup Avengers (9-1)
Final

33

Maccabi NYC (2-4)
Arup Avengers 47 24 71
Maccabi NYC 16 17 33

Stats

Shotchart

Arup Avengers

Maccabi NYC

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
matt witko 16 4 4 2 0 3 4 1 1 7 7 0 4
andy quinn 2 2 2 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 2
Jacob Weist 16 2 0 1 0 6 6 1 2 1 3 0 0
Ricky "Ironman" Arisme 9 7 3 2 1 2 4 1 1 2 4 0 3
Kevin Donovan 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 1 2 0 0
clifford bouchereau 18 4 14 1 0 9 13 0 0 0 0 4 10
Filip Popovic 9 1 3 1 0 3 6 1 2 0 0 1 2
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Nelson Lopes 11 2 2 0 0 3 3 0 2 5 6 0 2
Tim Hirsch 4 0 2 0 0 2 3 0 2 0 0 0 2
Simon Rakosi 3 1 5 0 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 5
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 8 0 5 0 0 2 3 1 3 1 2 0 5
David Cyngiser 7 0 2 1 1 3 5 0 1 1 2 0 2
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Aug. 3, 2015
L
Final

41

Maccabi NYC (2-4)
We Talkin' Bout Practice 23 21 47
Maccabi NYC 16 25 41

Stats

Shotchart

We Talkin' Bout Practice

Maccabi NYC

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Ben Furman 7 5 4 2 0 0 0 0 3 7 8 0 4
Nathan Maidenbaum 2 0 3 0 0 1 3 0 1 0 0 0 3
Nahum Palefski 10 2 3 2 1 5 10 0 1 0 2 0 3
Marc Friedman 4 3 4 0 0 2 3 0 0 0 2 0 4
Daniel Sullivan 11 1 9 0 2 4 10 0 0 3 10 0 9
Josh Raffel 0 2 3 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 3
Daniel Hoffman 13 3 4 0 0 6 7 0 0 1 5 0 4
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Nelson Lopes 14 5 4 0 0 1 2 3 7 3 3 0 4
Tim Hirsch 2 1 3 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 3
Simon Rakosi 6 2 5 0 0 3 6 0 1 0 0 0 5
Greg Galel 4 0 11 0 0 1 4 0 0 2 2 0 11
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 4 2 3 1 1 2 5 0 0 0 0 0 3
David Cyngiser 13 2 3 1 1 5 6 0 1 3 4 0 3
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
July 30, 2015
L
Final

28

Maccabi NYC (2-4)
Make It Drizzle Part 13 26 19 45
Maccabi NYC 11 17 28

Stats

Shotchart

Make It Drizzle Part 13

Maccabi NYC

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Nick Liveris 14 0 6 1 0 4 5 0 1 6 9 0 6
Tim Hirsch 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
Simon Rakosi 2 0 6 1 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 6
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 2 0 6 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 1 5
David Cyngiser 10 1 4 0 0 5 8 0 2 0 0 1 3
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
July 16, 2015
L

48

Amazing Buckets (3-4)
Final

38

Maccabi NYC (2-4)
Amazing Buckets 30 16 48
Maccabi NYC 12 26 38

Stats

Shotchart

Amazing Buckets

Maccabi NYC

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Kevin Gaffney 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
George Nguyen 12 2 1 1 0 5 6 0 1 2 3 1 0
David Hyun 3 1 2 1 0 0 1 1 2 0 1 1 1
Nick Thomas 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Antonio Stroud 22 2 5 1 1 10 13 0 1 2 3 3 2
Yusuf Chuku 0 2 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
pete bianco 3 0 5 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 4 1 4
Martin Kovatchki 6 0 3 1 0 1 5 0 0 4 9 0 3
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Nelson Lopes 6 1 3 0 0 3 3 0 2 0 2 1 2
Tim Hirsch 2 1 0 1 0 1 2 0 1 0 0 0 0
Greg Galel 0 1 9 2 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 2 7
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 12 0 4 0 0 3 4 2 3 0 0 2 2
David Cyngiser 18 0 6 1 0 9 10 0 0 0 0 3 3
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
July 9, 2015
W

18

PrimeTime (1-6)
Final

40

Maccabi NYC (2-4)
PrimeTime 4 14 18
Maccabi NYC 23 17 40

Stats

Shotchart

PrimeTime

Maccabi NYC

Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Tim Holtermann 3 0 0 0 0 0 3 1 1 0 3 0 0
Anthony Williams 3 1 2 1 1 0 1 1 2 0 0 0 2
Marc Kurose 2 0 1 0 0 1 4 0 3 0 0 0 1
Frank Gassert 1 0 5 1 0 0 3 0 1 1 2 1 4
Eric Boovila 4 0 3 2 0 2 5 0 0 0 0 1 2
Darrell Baxter 5 0 6 1 0 2 4 0 0 1 4 1 5
Manos Kalognomas 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 1 0
Player PTS AST REB STL BLK 2PM 2PA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA OREB DREB
Nelson Lopes 13 1 1 4 0 5 6 1 3 0 0 0 1
Tim Hirsch 6 2 4 2 0 0 2 2 2 0 0 1 3
Marc Thibaut 5 2 2 0 0 1 2 1 2 0 0 0 2
Simon Rakosi 0 3 4 1 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 2 2
Greg Galel 0 1 4 1 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 1 3
Ricardo Dellagiovanna 4 0 10 0 1 2 3 0 1 0 0 3 7
David Cyngiser 12 1 7 1 2 5 10 0 0 2 2 2 5
The canvas tag is not supported on your browser. Please use a different browser to view the shotchart.
Use Our Software FAQ