by ADMIN on
by ADMIN on
NYC Basketball Kids Presents
Contact Bryan at email@example.com
Spring/Summer 2019 Season Tryouts
ABOUT THE CLYDE'S
The Clydes are NYC's fastest growing AAU program for boys ages 9- 16! Our Spring/Summer season is structured to go from March through June. The season will include 2 practices a week in the preseason including one weeknight and one weekend practice. Once games begin there will be 1-2 practices per week depending upon league & tournament schedules. Tournaments may be up in Ardsley @ House of Sports and league games will be held on weekends in Manhattan. All Clydes players also receive 500 FREE credits for use at ANY of our weekly skills sessions (in addition to weekly team practices).
UNIQUELY CONVENIENT FOR PARENTS
- Based on extensive conversations with parents, the Clydes are built to make it easy for busy parents.
- League Games held on Weekends in Manhattan
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FALL-WINTER SEASON:
- March - June
- 2 pratices per week in the first part of the season before games begin. 1 weeknight and 1 weekend practice. Practices will always be held in Manhattan. Once games begin there will be 1-2 practices held per week deending on game schedules.
- League games held in Manhattan. Depending on age group there may be 2-3 tournments held outside of Manhattan.
- Qualified Head Coach for Each Team: All NYC Basketball Kids Staff have played high levels of basketball and are very skilled at teaching the game.
- Nike Team Uniforms - Premium Nike Clydes Jerseys and Shorts.
TEAMS BY AGE GROUP:
- 9U - An Athlete can not turn 10 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 10U - An Athlete can not turn 11 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 11U - An Athlete can not turn 12 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 12U - An Athlete can not turn 13 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 13U - An Athlete can not turn 14 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 14U - An Athlete can not turn 15 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 15U - An Athlete can not turn 16 until June 15th, 2019 or later
- 16U - An Athlete can not turn 17 until June 15th, 2019 or later
HOW DO I SIGN UP:
- Register your son for the appropriate team and prior to the season, the coaching staff will evaluate and place your son on a team.
- Cost: $1750
- Early Registration Discount:
- $200 off if you pay in full upon registration
- $100 off if you pay 50% upon registration
- Register for one of our tryouts to meet our coaches and get an evaluation on how you can fit in on the team.
Contact Bryan Gamroth, at (212) 390-1776 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a chance for your son to be a part of something special and to make memories that will last a lifetime. Don’t miss out! We hope to have you as part of the team.