|After weeks of research and feedback from parents we are excited to open registration for NYC Basketball NBA Player Flex Camp packages. |
Parents have two options to sign up for Camp:
1. Sign up for our regular in person NBA Player Camps at John Jay or Nord Anglia - $595/Week (Discounted to $499/week this week only)
2. Sign up for online NBA player camps held on Zoom - $399/week (Discounted to $299/week this week only)
Contingency Plans for John Jay and Nord Anglia Camps in the Event Camps Can’t be Held as Normal Due to Covid-19
A. If in-person camps are fully allowed, parents well have the option to choose between an online or an in-person camp. If you’re nervous for any reason you can always switch to an online camp that week.
B. If in-person camps are allowed with strict social distancing measures, camps will be provided with a flexible schedule of in-person and online programming. This will include at least 2 full days in the gym with small group instruction and online programs the other days.
C. If no in-person camps are allowed then you'll be enrolled in online camp and refunded your excess balance paid above the online camp price in NYC BB Credits that won’t expire for 3 years.
We’ll be allowing parents to swap weeks to move camps from earlier in the Summer to weeks later in the Summer.
|Call 212-390-1776 or email email@example.com to get more information!|
|ELECTIVES- We are adding a wide range of electives for Digital and Flex camp signups to make sure you have an amazing camp experience. Below are some examples of what may be offered. Additional options may be added or some might get changed as camp dates get closer:|
- Speed and Explosiveness Training
- Esports Training
- Small Group Tutoring
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
1. How Many People would be at an In-person Camp?
A: Based on projected guidelines, a socially distanced camp will be based on no more than 10 people on a court at once, with no contact drills or drills requiring anyone to be less than 6 feet apart.
2. What other precautions will be taken?
A: Anyone attending socially distanced camp including staff would need to certify every day at check in that no one in their household has had symptoms.
3. How will we decide whether to offer a socially distanced option or just online camp each week?
A: We will follow current NYC specific guidelines for summer camp and decide the Thursday night before a camp the following week is set to begin so parents have time to make any needed adjustments to their plans.
4. Is there any chance camp will be more like a normal summer?
A: If there are tremendous breakthroughs in the fight against COVID 19 and NYC lessens restrictions on summer camps, it is possible we could have camp with something closer to a normal format. Even in these scenarios we will still take every precaution possible to keep camp clean, to avoid visitors, and to have everyone certify no symptoms in their household at check in each day.
5. How will NBA player appearances and autographs work?
A: NBA players will do virtual appearances if they can't make it in person due to COVID 19. This will include leading drills, Q and A, and mailing everyone an autograph. Everyone will also be able to get zoom pictures and videos of them in their workout with the player.
Below is a sample typical online camp day:
1. 9am-10am - Morning Stretch
Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Low Impact Exercises
2. 10am-10:30am - Ball Handling Mania
Coaches demonstrate, players mirror
3. 10:30am-11:30am - Basketball 101
4. 11:30am-12:30pm - Lunch
5. 12:30pm-1:30pm - Super Fit Basketball Fitness
Aerobic & High Impact strength & conditioning stationary exercises
6. 1:30pm-2pm - Mini Lecture 2
7. 2:00pm-4:00pm - Esports and dismissal
NBA 2k or alternative E-Sport implementation/gaming